photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Neutral Territory


It is not a secret that I love color, but every now and then I like to keep it simple and layer on neutrals. There is something so laid back and summery about pairing a soft sand, light chambray and bright white denim. My favorite thing about this outfit are definitely my sandals. The multiple buckles are a more subdued take on this seasons knee high gladiators. I also think they add the right dose of interest to this dressed down casual look. I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Thank you for reading.

xo Christina

Shirt: Madewell; Sweater: JCrew; Jeans: JCrew Shoes: JCrew; Purse: Tory Burch; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman and JCrew; Watch: Michael Kors; Lips: Nars Schiap

4 comments:

  1. Loving neutrals lately to! Just something so refreshing about them. Loving this combo and those amazing gladiators!

    Xo, Kahana

    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing in neutrals as well... in fact, I would be happy to dress in neutrals every day! I love this look on you. You're totally right, the multiple buckles on your sandals are so cool!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your style! new follower here!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    wholesale flip flops for wedding

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k