photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jumpsuit up

 Jumpsuit: For Love and Lemons c/o Mulberry Dreams // Vest: Mango // Belt: J.Crew (old, similar here) // Bag: Vintage Chanel (found one on eBay here, and similar here) //Shoes: Schutz // Gold Bracelet Set: c/o Ann Taylor  (50% of the proceeds go towards fighting breast cancer) // Silver Bracelets: David Yurman // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: NARS in Cruella

Happy Wednesday! I have been traveling a lot lately (last week I was in D.C. and this week I'm in Dallas) so I am always looking for day to night pieces that I can dress up or dress down. A jumpsuit is a perfect solution probably because it is a no-brainer all in one outfit. This For Love & Lemons jumpsuit in particular is perfect because you can wear it to work with a jacket (or vest), and remove it for a night out to expose the open lace back. Head to Mulberry Dreams' Facebook or Instagram to shop this jumpsuit and other great pieces. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and thank you as always for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. That jumpsuit is to die for, and you look stunning. Just perfect! Also love the tan sleeveless trench coat, great touch.
    Are you on Facebook? Follow me under #MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k