photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Leopard

 Coat: Zara (similar here...obsessed with this one here) // Vest: J.Crew // Dress: H&M ( similar here and here) // Sheer Tights: Ann Taylor // Socks: ASOS // Boots: Hunter // Bag: Kate Spade Saturday // Hat: Zara // Sunnies: Rayban

Happy Monday! Over the weekend, D.C. experienced another major snow fall. This may be coming from a Floridian who is not yet jaded by the winter, but I think snow is beautiful! Conquering this type of weather really comes down to having the right clothes: hunter boots to keep my feet dry, lots of layers to stay warm, and of course a hat and gloves. My winter winter wardrobe (as you can see) includes a lot of black, so I chose to add a pop of color with a red bag and a little print with this spotted parka. I am sure by next winter this amount of snow will not excite me in quite the same way, so I will enjoy it for now! I hope you have a great rest of your week, and thank you as always for reading.





3 comments:

  1. Your outfit is certainly a match for the weather and it's lovely to see you wearing your Wellingtons again you look really gorgeous, I love pulling my Wellingtons on when it snows, thank you so much for posting.
    Julie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same pair of Hunter boots but in navy.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print parka! I also tend to wear black and grey in the winter so I tend towards fun and bright coats too.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k