photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

White, Overall

 Overalls: H&M (similar here, here, here, and here) // Shirt: Zara (similar here) // Shoes: Vans // Bag: Meli Melo // Sunnies: Rayban // Earrings: J.Crew (old)

  Last spring and summer I jumped on the overall bandwagon with great enthusiasm. What can I say? I am child of the 90's, there was no way I could possibly help myself. After loving and wearing my blue denim and black pair for the greater part of 2014, I am back in action this year with white. All fashion girls can attest to the undeniable versatility of white denim, and I find white overalls to be no exception. An all white ensemble feels so crisp, and very yacht week off the coast of Cannes. And since much to my disappointment I will be nowhere near the Mediterranean sea, I am happy to report  this outfit still works for spring in the Mid-Atlantic. 

I usually love wearing overalls with a pretty feminine shoe for contrast (seen here and here), but this time I went ultra casual with a slip on sneaker perfect for a weekend of Starbucks runs, shopping, and lunch with girlfriends. I hope you are having a happy Wednesday and thank you as always for reading! 



3 comments:

  1. Like this white look! Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you featured on The Glitter Guide! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on:
    white lunch bags

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k